Learn how to manager your Butterfly Dashboard
How to Read the Butterfly Dashboard video (2 minutes)
Your Butterfly Dashboard
- Compare specific teams' results with the team/company benchmark (this filters the entire page)
- Filter results by your custom tags and by Mood Drivers
- Easily add notes to the timeline for specific occurrences
This is the average level of happiness across your team. Each mood chosen by users is given a corresponding number out of ten, which is then averaged across the whole team to get the Butterfly Index.
Response Rate: Which percentage of users responded to your current Pulse survey?
Mood Splits: Get direct feedback from different mood factors.
This manager has selected to get feedback from users according to their moods, by choosing the very unhappy and unhappy people.
- View the trend of each driver over time
- Get feedback concerning a specific driver by clicking on the 'Get Feedback' button underneath the trend graph. You can then select whom to send the feedback to, according to their responsibilities concerning the specific driver.
This manager has chosen to get feedback on the driver from the users who gave 4 and 5-star rating.