When you add or modify a user you have three different user type options:
This user has a full Butterfly account and can set up the Butterfly account (name of the instance, default timezone and language, etc.), manage users (add/edit users, add/edit teams, add/edit tags), setup engagement surveys and create custom pulses.
- View Mood Tracking for the whole team
- Send requests to the entire team
- Manage account fully
All admins have the same privileges.
This user has a limited view Butterfly account and can view results for the entire instance (all teams and all tags), but they can't reach out to employees.
- View Mood Tracking for the whole instance
This user has a limited Butterfly account and can view results for their team(s), and filter them using the tag(s) they have access to.
- Be assigned certain teams to manage
- View Mood Tracking only for their managed teams
- Send requests to their managed teams
This user has no Butterfly account; they:
- Receive Mood Tracking
- Receive Feedback requests
- Can be tagged
- Can chat
- Always stay anonymous
Active users can receive engagement surveys, custom pulses, feedback requests, invitations to chat and notifications (via email or slack) from Butterfly.
Users always remain anonymous to the whole team or instance.