General settings of your Butterfly profile.
- Your team's (except your subdomain) name can easily be changed.
- Pulse setup: Set up your Pulse survey to the frequency that you want. You can also turn it on and off.
- Team language: This will change the language for your instance. The default language will remain in English. If there is an additional language you would like to see appear here, please send us a request!
- Personalize your Butterfly profile and upload your company's logo which users will see when responding to the survey.
Track your team's well-being by setting up a Pulse survey in Butterfly and define the frequency that you want for your users to receive the survey.
Choose your Trigger, Schedule and Drivers and Audience when you create a new survey on this page. You can preview the survey by clicking on 'Edit' and 'Preview' options in down arrow.
- Edit: This will bring you to the Engagement Setup where you find (1) Info, name of your survey that will appear to users, (2) Schedule, which is the date and time your survey will repeat, (3) Trigger, will show you the first mood question, like "How's your week going at Butterfly?", (4) Drivers and (5) Audience, which are the users that will receive the survey.
- Auto-sharing: Enabled by default and allows you to send all users a quick recap of their results, providing an opportunity for them to compare scores to those of their teams.
- Preview: Separate window to preview your Pulse survey in Butterfly.
We have built a seamless integration with Slack! To set it up, go to 'Integrations' and click on 'Add to Slack' button to connect your Slack workspace.
To remove your Slack App, go to this link in Slack and Settings page to revoke all permissions and authorizations for this app.