Your Butterfly Pulse is automatically set up during the onboarding when you start using the Butterfly.
To access the Pulse settings, go to 'Settings' button on the top right-hand side of your Pulse Dashboard.
The Pulse settings allow you to:
- Define the frequency you would like Butterfly to pulse your teams.
- Define the time and timezone.
- Add Drivers and choose questions for your Pulse.
- Choose to enable or disable 'Auto-sharing with your teams' and let Butterfly automatically share Mood Tracking results as a 'recap' with all your teams. This keeps your teams engaged, by letting them benchmark themselves against other team members, and allows them to gain insight.
- Turn on or off the Pulse feature by using the ON/OFF button.
- Hit 'Save' to save your changes.
Preview mode is meant for preview purposes only and responses will not be recorded. Butterfly always displays the 'Your answers will always remain anonymous' to iterate the privacy and anonymity in Pulse.