With our built-in export feature, you can easily download your survey results.
Simply click on the Export icon in the upper right corner of the Report section of your dashboard, then select the teams and type of file you want your data to be exported as.
You can either create a new export or reuse a previously saved export template.
Click on 'New Export; in the first box, select or search teams to include in the report and click 'Next'. Then select the way you wish to group your data in the following screen and select your Time Range.
There are two types for Time Range:
- Latest results: This will export results from your most recent time period (depending on the grouping type you previously selected), and compare them to the previous one.
- Specific time range: This will export all survey results between two specific dates.
Select your group by format
You can choose to group your data by Pulse, Month, Quarter, Semester, Year, or All-Time.
Select the type of file you would like your data to be exported as, you can select from PDF, Excel, or CSV.
- PDF: You will get an export in which all your data has already been gathered into charts and graphs. The file will download in a couple of seconds, ready to be shared in your next meeting! Learn more about PDF file type here .
- Excel: Your Pulse survey data will be exported straight into Excel tables and spreadsheets. Use this export to dive deeper into the data and reach your own conclusions. Learn more about Excel file type here .
- CSV: This will export your Pulse survey data as plain text and you will have full control over how you will evaluate the data. Use this export to dive deeper into the data and reach your own conclusions. Learn more about CSV file type here .